Thursday, October 2, 2008

Two Decades


Well, today I am officially two decades old! I must admit that it really is quite hard to believe. But, it has been a wonderful journey, and I thank God for allowing me to take it, and for walking there beside me every step of the way, through the good times and the bad. And I thank everyone whom I have met along the way for helping me to get to where I am today. You are all very wonderful, and I love you very much. I pray that God's blessings will abundantly fill all of your lives, far surpassing anything you could ever possibly imagine! So, it has been an amazing twenty years, and I am very excited to continue this extraordinary adventure. Who really knows what is going to happen next? I guess we will just have to wait and see. Well, have a glorious day in the Lord today, and once again, a huge thank you to everyone who has helped to guide me to where I am today. You are loved more than I myself could ever possibly hope to show!

1 comment:

sp said...

Happy Birthday wonderful person!! How does it feel not to be a teenager anymore?