Saturday, October 11, 2008

What a Wonderful and Glorious God We Serve

Well, today I was in Wal-Mart doing some grocery shopping, and this mother passed by with a little boy in her cart and he wasn't very happy about being there. But, as I passed by, I suddenly saw him start to get this big grin on his face and exclaim, "Mommy, mommy, did you see him! Look, Look, it's Superman!" Then I heard her staring to laugh, so I figured I'd turn around and wave. Oh, it was wonderful to see the excitement on the little boy's face and his huge smile, and the mother's relief at her little boy's sudden change in temper and her smile of gratitude. Now, I really didn't do anything special, it was all a God thing. I actually was not going to wear my Superman shirt today, but I just changed my mind at the last moment. Oh, it is just amazing to see how God works, sometimes something so simple as that can make a big difference in someone's life, and I just thank Him so much for the opportunity to be a part of it. We serve such a wonderful and caring God who goes to great measures to bring us closer to Him, and I am just so thankful for that, and so happy that I can play a part in sharing His awesome all surpassing love with others. I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: