Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

So, today is Thanksgiving, and I have so very, very much to be thankful for. First and foremost is the single most important thing ever--that God in His infinite love and mercy chose to sacrifice His perfect son Jesus Christ so that each and every one of us could have a hope of salvation from the life of sin and misery that we deserve. He paid the ultimate price so that we could have the opportunity to spend eternity with Him, and I am so very grateful for that. I could never, ever even come close to thanking Him enough for that. And beyond that, He went even further by blessing me with the wonderful life that I have been given. He has placed so many fantastic people in my life, and has given me amazing talents. I am so thankful for my amazing family--my mother and father, my two sisters, my step-mother and step-siblings, my grandparents, and all my other wonderful relatives, and all of my spectacular friends--the list of which would be nearly endless--who have always been there through it all, through times of great joy and times of great sorrow. Every single one of you has been a huge encouragement to me in everything I do, and I am so very grateful to have you in my life. I love you all so very much! I am also thankful for the gifts that God has given me, and I pray that in everything I do I will use them to His glory. I have been given so very much, and as I said before, I can never truly show enough thanks for all of it, but I want to do the best I possibly can. May you all have a blessed day full of cheer and wonder and thanksgiving for the bountiful blessings that we have received!

No comments: